and 700 miles from home

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Starting Over, Yet Again

Last September, I committed myself to a blog and epically failed. Moving to Boston I thought I would start a blog to allow everyone to see pictures, thoughts, and excursions I am encountering through this journey I am on. EPIC FAIL. Now that it is springtime I am outside in the beautiful weather exploring this never ending city. With that, I have deleted my first blog with hopes I would start over, yet again. 




This is where I have been living the past 8 months of my life, good old Massachusetts Avenue in the South End. Although on a major street in Boston, I live in 'Chester Park' which includes green space, park benches, and the wonderful fountain I can hear from my bedroom. 



The trees around Boston in the Fall were indescribably beautiful. 


And then I experienced the New England Nor'easter experience of 2011.  


And now finally Spring is in full effect and I cannot wait until the Summer (and beach weekends)!




More pictures will come, and hopefully some from the past few months as well. Hopefully this time, I can stick to this!